Monday, June 24, 2013

Polar woes...

I AM SO MAD!!!

My relationship with my polar has been ruined.. I am afraid I will have to switch to my garmin early. This morning it wouldn’t work at all! Oh, wait.. excuse me.. it worked for about a minute then back to its old tricks again. I ran 2.5 miles completely blind.. I had no clue where my heart rate was.. or if I was getting blown out prematurely.. nothing.. Was I going too slow and wasting my time?? I have no clue.. GGRRR..  
I really had my heart set on working up to 3.10 miles before I start using  my garmin. I didn’t want to get discouraged with the fact that I am not currently going exactly 3.10 miles.. I wanted to work up to that, then switch.. But, I am close enough, I guess.. I’ll have to get over myself and bite the bullet.

Yes.. I sound a bit anal.. But my running relationship is on shaky ground right now.. I’m finding it hard not to get discouraged..  not really quite convinced that THIS is the time to push myself again.. but, we’ll roll with it.. It may work out better to know I don’t have to be building miles for the 5K.. I’d be done with it.. 
  Full official 3.10 miles.. here we come!! Ready or not.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment