Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pink and an awesome workout!!!!

I’ve turned a corner, I believe.. I’m tickled pink.. Literally!!
   Have I ever told you my favorite color??? PINK!! LOVE PINK!! I’m a pink girl all the way!!
 My favorite running outfit is pink.. just puts me in a happy mood..
Me with the pink all the way down to my ipod!! My shoes are pink,too.. just can't see them.. 
This mornings run was amazing.. at the end.. lol
With my garmin in toe, thanks to Mr. polar in the dog house,  I set out for my run. It was 6:30 AM and it was already hot.  I started running and felt great.  I really really wanted at LEAST 3 miles, so I dropped my heart rate down 5 bpm.  To be honest, my body kept wanting to go a bit faster. I was holding it back knowing how blown out I would be if I pushed too hard. So, it was an honest struggle. I felt like I was internally arguing with a spoiled 2 year old..  At mile 2, I finally said “ fine! Do you what you want dumb body.. do your own thing- but don’t complain to me later!” lol
 But.. on the other hand, it felt so awesome to have to do that.. My body begged me to go faster.. I bumped it 5 bpm and felt good..
    While I was doing it..
    Now I’m tired.. lol

I did 3 miles.. I’ve decided that I am NOT going to go 3.10.. I’m happy with 3 and save the awesome rush of accomplishment of 3.10 for the race..  and it is a rush!! 
  So.. whoohoo!! I'm done building miles!!!  At least for this race at least.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment