Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Food... Oh glorious FOOD...

  I never really thought about my relationship with food.. I am a foodie, for sure.. I see food.. I like food.. I eat food.. simple enough..
  But, until this morning I really was faced with a challenge and started to talk to food like we were an old married couple..
  You see, my dad just got back from a long road trip with my sister and to which she left THESE in the car..

  Okay... these are way good if you haven't ever tried them..
  So.. I took a few, then sealed them up and left them in my dad's office.. lol.. simple enough..
  Until I was climbing in my car to leave and my dad is chasing me with them!! AUGH.. I don't want to take them home!!! I'd eat the whole rest of the bag!! I set my limits darn it.. a couple was it and that's that..
   So.. thank goodness I got rid of them to a friend of mine.. she was happy to take them..
   So.. Limits is the way to go.. set them.. stick to them.. and no excuses..
 
  Happy rest day for me..  Have a good day all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment