Saturday, June 22, 2013

Perfect day!

  It was a perfect day indeed.. perfect and crazy! Just how I like it! 
  As I was starting my run my friend that I took dinner over to last night was going into work. My dinner got rave reviews! Yipee!! I know how to cook half way decently! 
  Then I did an amazing workout.. I RAN 2.5 miles, did speed intervals at the end, and walked the half mile home. Mind you, it was also a hilly workout. I am so excited! I no longer feel like I am going to croak over at the 5K in 3 weeks! Whoohoo for me!!
   My amazing sister came to town with her daughter and kids today. We got treated to a dutch oven cooking courtesy of my brother.  Wow was it good!! And yes, I did great with the eating. No overboard!
  


   I then went to one of my favorite spots Kershaw Ryan. This place is so beautiful!! I LOVE to just walk around. It is so peaceful and quiet there.




FINALLY a day of rest tomorrow! Wow I am so excited!  I usually go to church then veg out on my couch and doing as little as possible for the rest of the day. I even sometimes get a N word in (Nap), which is a treat for me.

My polar has decided to be nice to me for now.. I am so excited. I think only one more week should do it then switching to my garmin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment