Friday, June 21, 2013

I am so proud.....

WOW! Now, this is impressive and wow took a lot of diligence..
 Actually, no.. I take that back. It didn't take diligence. It took the memory of that horrible run just a few days ago. I really want to do 3 miles tomorrow (run 2 and walk 1).
  So, with that horrid memory burned in me like I've been branded for life, I stuck to my healthy eating through crazy temptations today.
  I cooked dinner for a friend of mine that is sick. I tend to go all out (on most things I do in life) and I cooked pot roast with potatoes and carrots, jello salad and chocolate pudding pies for desert. I worked on it most of the day and got to smell the pot roast in the crock pot all day long. But, I was SO good and didn't have any of it! Okay.. I had a spoonful of pudding. that is it.
   I came home after dropping it off and made myself a whole wheat bbq chicken wrap.  I took a pic but it turned out pretty boring looking.
   My kitten Socks found some new friends. He will sit by the window and watch them and talk to them and try to claw at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment