Saturday, June 29, 2013

???

 
   ?
What do you think about when you're running?? Do you concentrate on your run? Do you do grocery or to do list in your head? or do you just zone out and enjoy the moment.
 If you're anything like me, I say there's a party going on in my head all the time. It dawned on me this morning that I have a lot going on in my head.. all.. the... time.. Running to me helps me to just get the thoughts and ideas sorted out. Sometimes it's to do lists more than a grocery list. 
  It actually feels really good to KNOW I am ready for the 5K in 2 weeks. I almost want to start doing speed work and adding miles.. but most of me wants to maintain for the 2 weeks.. I'm never done training. But, the ideas come after a nice run. Ya.. I had to get up at 5:30AM to beat the heat, but.. it was nice. 
 Ask me about the idea after a hard run.. I will probably look at ya like you're crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment