Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jumping from one to the other and crazy food temptations ahead


   Well.. from work directly into a 2 hour meeting found me eating this and water at the meeting.. in front of everyone.. ya..


Okay.. I was hungry, hadn't had dinner, and knew it would be to late when I got home to eat much.  But, I got home and did a protein drink and green beans..lol.. from the can.. cold..  pretty funny eating today but feel like it was amazing choices.. Better than the deep fried gas station food that I COULD of gotten.
  The next 2 days are going to be fun! I get to make dinner for a friend of mine that has been sick (my church does that kind of thing) and I get to make all this yummy food and not eat it! lol. wow, wish me luck!
  This weekend my sister is coming in town and our family is doing a dutch oven cookout. 2 temping days in a row.. I PROMISE to be good.. and have picture proof to boot.
   I better be spot on my running, that's for sure.
  Have a great Friday all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment