Monday, July 8, 2013

Okay.. So.. already my schedule was a bit altered for the week.
 I really wanted to do a hard run today, slow tomorrow, rest Wednesday medium on Thursday and rest Friday so I can race on Saturday..
 But.. today I ran with my calves tight this morning.. not the smartest move, but I ran slow..
And my garmin completely went bye bye.. seriously.. the battery didn’t give me much notice..
So, I ran the complete 3 miles completely blind today.. augh.. not again.. I really must be a control freak..lol
So, I ran slow and had fun.. But my calves are still way tight.
So, not the happiest about this plan, but I’m doing a rest day tomorrow and work out Wednesday and Thursday and rest Friday..
This is exactly how I feel right about now..
My friend that is doing the race with me.. crazy boy...

Gotta have something to make me laugh.. Absolute craziness!! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment