Monday, July 1, 2013

Amazing run for a Monday!

Amazing run this morning! I came home actually saying “I’m in love!”
I got up tired.. darn “Drop Dead Diva” TV show, but went out anyway. Had some minor tweeks, you know those days where it’s the little things. Didn't put my clothes away from washing Saturday so had to fish out my running clothes. My shoes were too tight, had to fix that. Calves extra tights, had to stretch more.
BUT.. I took it easy. Sang and saw many people that I love and adore on my run. It’s one of the joys of running in a small town. No skunk to smell of, no dogs to chase me. I literally felt like I was goofing off. Yes, I was running, but it’s like I just let my body do what it wanted to do.. Mile 1 and I was feeling awesome! At mile 2.5 I finally decided to get serious and kick it up and actually put some effort into it. Came home in the best move ever!!



I am having AC issues. It’s so stinking hot here lately it’s 90 degrees in my house! It looks like the AC that the landlord is providing doesn't work. So, we’ll try to get that taken care of today.. maybe.. I’m tired of being so stinking hot! Crossing fingers and praying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment