Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Goal in sight.

I’m done with building my mileage for now…  I’m always looking for the next new way to progress, to get better at running.  Someone once told me that I “don’t let grass grow under my feet.”
So, my conversation with myself goes something like this:
“so. Now what??”
“ I don’t know… work on speed?”
“augh.. I don’t want to work on speed.. that’s painful!”
Working on speed entails goodbye goofing off… not completely, but I can’t goof off every workout..
Like I have been.. for the last week.
It means I actually have to get out there and try..  dang.. progression is sometimes not fun…
Speed is my least favorite thing to work on.. I let myself walk on building miles. Not very much, but I do…
So.. I guess here we go.
On the bright side, there’s a saying “the faster you run, the faster you get done.”

That works for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment