Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No more running la te da

Amazing!!!! I still can’t believe this happened!!
I went from this:
 
Really not looking forward to my run this morning.. augh.. speed work… don’t like.. don’t wanna..
Yes.. I was whining.
I left my house and met this very sweet lady. She was quite fit.
I explained to her that I run. She said she couldn’t run. But I said my run is her walk.. trust me.. I’m slow..
Then I said I run 3 miles. She looked at me like “you’re kidding, right?”
We set out. She went with me for the complete 3 miles. What a lovely lady.. and she wants to walk every week with me.
She pushed me.. wow.. It was awesome!!! And shaved 6 minutes off my time!!
Came back looking like this:


Why is it that a good run makes you look… happy?? 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing what having someone along with you can accomplish!

    ReplyDelete